Wherever there is a child who needs us
We can help with Mondo Nuovo Onlus
Viale Matteotti, 69 43039 Salsomaggiore (PR) Italy
With the support of CARIPARMA and Crèdit Agricole
Child sponsorships- Mondo Nuovo Onlus is an Association that promotes aid projects. Since its
foundation in 1990, around 1200 sponsorships have been subscribed each year for children in
Brazil, Eritrea, Etiopia, Lebanon, Peru, Tanzania and Togo. In addition, important projects have
been completed, as documented on the Association's website.
How we operate
- thanks to the generous help of its volunteers, supports all efforts in favour of the child sponsorships and of the aid projects
- collaborates with the religious and lay missions that operate in the countries of the sponsored children
- supports specific cooperation projects such as the construction of a school, a shelter home, a health care facility, a workshop, or a well.
Donations received by the Association are sent directly to the Missionaries who, living locally,
are able to guarantee that they are used carefully and correctly. They do this by providing
up-to-date information, arranging regular visits to the Association, and by assisting those who wish
to visit the sponsored children.
A small percentage of the money paid for the sponsorships -not more than 5%- is retained:
- for organisational and administrative expenses
- to replace any unpaid sponsorship quotas to ensure that the children concerned can complete the current school year
Child sponsorship is a form of solidarity which confers the status of godfather/ godmother on the
sponsor of a child living in poverty, who is thereby guaranteed the primary necessities of life
(food, medical assistance, clothing and education).
When you sponsor a child your contribution also helps the child's family and the comunity in
which he lives, through projects designed to fight poverty.
Anyone can sponsor a child: families, couples, individuals, groups of schoolchildren or of friends,
How to sponsor
The annual subscription of € 312.00 can be paid at the rate you prefer:
- as a lump sum
- in monthly instalments of € 26.00
- in three-monthly instalments of € 78.00
- in four-monthly instalments of € 104.00
- in six-monthly instalments of € 156.00
Payment can be made as follows:
- by bank transfer to
Mondo Nuovo Onlus - Adozioni a distanza
Cariparma Crèdit Agricole
Via Gramsci 41 - 43036 Fidenza (PR) Italy
- by non transferable cheque
- by bank draft
- by postal order
When payment is made for a new sponsorship, the sponsor must provide full personal details
( name, surname, address, telephone number and e-mail address ) and specify that it is a ´ new
sponsorship ´. Upon receipt of the first payment, the Association matches the child with the new
godfather or godmother and forwards a document with the child's photo and with the first
information about him/her.
Other ways to support child sponsorships
Those who wish to donate money can pay it into our current account with Cariparma Crédit
Notebooks, pencil cases, biro, pens, blackboards, chalks, satchels etc.can be delivered to the
Association´s office which will forward them as necessary.
Why choose our association
- we are independent
- the funds raised are used in a transparent manner
- we have been working in this area since 1990
- we have always been supported by Cariparma which, thanks also to its employees, has helped to increase the number of sponsorships, to complete major projects, and to spread this humanitarian initiative.
When they complete the annual tax return, both private individuals and companies can deduct
from their income any donations made up to 10% of the total declared income, provided that this
does not exceed a maximum of 70,000.00 euros p.a. (art. 14 law 15/05/2005 n.80).
Alternatively, one can apply the previous law under which
- private individuals are allowed to deduct up to 19% of the income tax due, to a maximum of 2,065.83 euros (art. 15 bis, DPR 917/86)
- companies are allowed to deduct donations up to a maximum of 2% of their declared income (art. 100 paragraph 2, DPR 917/86)
In all cases, in order to take advantage of these concessions, it is important to keep the receipts
for all donations made to the Association, i.e.
- the receipt for the bank transfer- issued by the bank
- the bank statement showing the payment
- the bank receipt for any payment in cash or for the sum charged to your account
- the receipt for the postal order – issued by the Post Office
- For further information please contact our Association
The Association´s office is in
43039 Salsomaggiore (PR)
We are also on the website:
where you can find full information on our activity
How to contact us
The office is open to the public every day from 8.30 am to 12 noon, and from 3 pm to 6 pm
excluding Sundays and holidays.
Contact our office if you require a statement of the donations made in our favour.